We know that not everyone is completely comfortable with the idea of going to the dentist. That’s OK. We take everyone’s concerns seriously and we try to make it easier for all with our gentle techniques that include:
- Making new technology part of your treatments, including digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, lasers, digital scanners, ICON cavity detection system, and smile stimulations.
- Maintaining a comfort menu that features amenities like blankets, pillows, TVs, and inhaled sedation.
- Cultivating a warm and inviting space, with a friendly greeting when you arrive and a reception area loaded with complimentary beverages from our drink station, a children’s play area, and iPads.
- Offering multiple payment options to ease the financial burden.
- Providing fast, same-day care during dental emergencies for patients of record.
We are proud to know that offering comprehensive family dental care in one place sets us apart from many other offices in the area. Below are some of the high-quality smile solutions you can find here at Naper Dental Center:
- Preventive Dental Care – We can provide regular cleanings and exams, preventive care like fluoride and sealants, custom mouthguards, and treatment for gum disease, dry mouth, and bad breath.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Dr. Planer and Dr. Pagel are experts at delivering: bonding, teeth whitening, laser gum treatments, teeth contouring, crown lengthening, veneers, FDA-approved cosmetic injectables, Invisalign, and even total smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix any disease, decay, or damage with metal-free fillings, porcelain crowns, bridges, root canals, dentures, and implant restorations.
- Tooth Extractions – In many cases, you won’t need a referral for a tooth extraction.
- Sleep Apnea Solutions – We have a Naper Dental Sleep Center, right here in our office, and we offer sleep appliances as a CPAP alternative.
- TMJ Treatment – Treat jaw pain and tooth grinding with a nightguard.