Although most of our patients know they should visit us twice a year for a dental cleaning and exam, Naperville general dentistry at Naper Dental Center goes much further than just a quick checkup. We offer a full lineup of general dental treatments that can help you:
- Smile with confidence knowing your mouth is healthy and your teeth are attractive
- Prevent big oral problems that could require extensive treatment
- Continue enjoying all your favorite foods
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health and overall health
- Feel comfortable in all your social and professional interactions
Give Your Smile the Royal Treatment
At Naper Dental Center, our team is experienced at making sure each of our valued patients receives the very best care possible. In fact, Dr. Pagel is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and currently serves on the board of directors for the Chicago Academy of General Dentistry.
Your routine checkup here will come with a comprehensive dental exam that is very un-routine! Along with a thorough teeth cleaning and polishing, you’ll receive an exam by one of our dentists that will include:
- A review of digital X-rays, which is essential for detecting tooth decay, bone deterioration, cysts, and tumors
- A comprehensive periodontal evaluation to check for any signs of gum disease
- A check for tooth decay using special instruments, including the SOPROLIFE cavity detection tool
- An inspection of your dental restorations – fillings, crowns, and previous dental work – for any breakdown such as decay or fracture
- An oral cancer screening to check for signs of this disease inside or around your mouth
Receive Care For All Your General Oral Needs
Besides dental cleanings and exams, we also offer several other types of general dental care:
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards – You can keep your or your child’s teeth right where they belong with one of our professionally made mouthguards.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – Fluoride strengthens your tooth enamel to help prevent tooth decay and smile damage and can even reverse early-stage tooth decay.
- Tooth Sealants – These thin plastic coatings act like “raincoats” for your teeth, forming a barrier between them and disease-causing bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We can rid your teeth and gums of plaque, tartar, and bacteria to restore your oral health and help you maintain a beautiful smile.
- Dry Mouth and Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – We can recommend specialty products to help you manage these chronic conditions.
Our Naperville general dentistry can help you achieve and maintain your best smile yet! Call us today at 630-528-0692 to schedule your next dental visit. You can also request an appointment time online