It’s not necessary to put up with a painful mouth. If you’re experiencing dental pain in Naperville, the trusted experts at Naper Dental Center can help. Drs. Planer and Pagel can stop your pain, repair your smile, and help you feel better quickly. Here are a few great benefits that you’ll have when you visit us:
- Convenient appointment times, including early morning and evening hours and Saturday hours by request
- An after-hours call service answered by a staff member who will call you back the same day
- Dental sedation to help you relax if desired
- Comfort amenities that feel like home, including pillows, blankets, and TVs
- Our current anniversary special – $25 off treatment up to $500, or $50 off treatment over $500
- An easy-to-find location right inside the 5th Avenue train station
- Skilled dentists and staff who will listen to your concerns and answer your questions
Don’t suffer any longer! Call us now at 630-528-0692 and we’ll get you in as soon as possible – in most cases, the same day. Besides Naperville, we also serve the communities of Warrenville, Lisle, Bolingbrook, Aurora, and Downers Grove.
Feel Better Soon With Our Expert Care
At Naper Dental Center, we have many types of treatments that can stop your oral pain. Your dentist will examine your mouth and make recommendations for care based on your unique situation. Below are a few of the services we might use to help you:
- Tooth-Colored Filling – Our natural-looking composite fillings are completely metal-free. Not only will they repair dental damage, but they will blend in seamlessly with your other teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy – This treatment allows your dentist to stop the nagging pain from a diseased tooth and, in most cases, prevent having to remove the tooth.
- Oral Surgery – If we’re not able to save your tooth, then we’ll remove it as quickly and efficiently as possible. We’ll make sure you’re completely numb before any work is done.
- TMJ Treatment – Dr. Planer will give you an exam and perform some specific tests to determine the cause of your jaw pain. Then she will recommend the appropriate care that will help your jaw feel better soon.
Visit the pros at Naper Dental Center when you’re experiencing dental pain in Naperville. Call us now at 630-528-0692 to make an appointment.