Like many patients who come into our office, you may be dealing with failing, damaged, or missing teeth. If so, we have some great news for you! Using Naperville restorative dentistry, Drs. Planer and Pagel can get your smile back in order in no time. Skilled treatment from Naper Dental Center can help you:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods you’ve been missing out on
- Smile with full confidence in your social interactions
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Increase your self-esteem
- Speak more plainly so others can understand you easier
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems
- Make romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
Call us today to get started repairing your smile: 630-528-0692. We offer several comfort amenities and dental sedation if you’re nervous about receiving dental treatment. Besides Naperville, we also serve the communities of Warrenville, Lisle, Bolingbrook, Aurora, and Downers Grove.
Let Our Dental Restorations Rebuild Your Smile
At Naper Dental Center, our team loves to help our patients get their smiles back. There’s nothing more satisfying than watching a patient leave our office with a beautiful smile, strong bite, and loads of confidence. We offer a variety of excellent restorative dentistry treatments that can help you enjoy a rejuvenated smile, plus whenever impressions need to be made, we use an accurate, goop-free digital scanner.
Your treatment options may include:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our beautiful, natural-looking fillings will repair damage from decay, plus they’ll blend in seamlessly with your other teeth. You can talk, laugh, and eat without being embarrassed by an unsightly silver filling.
- Porcelain Crowns – Our lab partner will make you a natural-looking crown that will fit snugly over your damaged or diseased tooth. It will strengthen the tooth, help prevent further problems, and restore virtually all your chewing strength.
- Fixed Bridges – These dental restorations will replace one or more missing teeth. We’ll anchor your bridge on either end to your existing teeth, filling in the gaps in your smile and restoring your bite.
- Dental Implant Restoration – Once an oral surgeon has placed these artificial tooth roots in your jaw, we can secure several types of new replacement teeth to them, including crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Root Canal Therapy – This beneficial service is widely misunderstood. It will actually eliminate your pain, not cause you more. Plus, in most cases it will allow us to save your damaged tooth from extraction.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are used when tooth repair needs more than a standard filling but not an entire crown.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you have widespread dental damage or are missing all your teeth, then our team will work with you to design a treatment plan to give you back a full mouth of beautiful, functional teeth.
Isn’t it time you enjoyed your smile again? Visit Naper Dental Center for Naperville restorative dentistry. Call us today at 630-528-0692 to schedule an appointment, or contact us using our online form.