Not surprisingly, a large number of people don’t look forward to going to the dentist. For some people, their dental fear can be so great that it actually prevents them from getting the oral care they need to maintain a healthy smile. If you fall into that category, then Naper Dental Center offers you help using Naperville dental sedation. Our gentle, compassionate treatment will allow you to:
- Relax completely during your checkup or procedure
- Get the dental care your smile needs to shine
- Gain peace of mind about your oral health
- Treat small problems before they have the chance to worsen
Say goodbye to dental fear! Call us today for relaxing dental care with sedation: 630-528-0692. Besides Naperville, we also serve the communities of Warrenville, Lisle, Bolingbrook, Aurora, and Downers Grove.
Sedation Makes Comfortable Dental Care Possible
It’s not uncommon to be nervous about your dental care. Many of our long-time patients were once afraid of getting dental work done. For them, the sights, sounds, smells, and sensations of a dental office were just too much.
Fortunately, they were able to overcome their anxiety using inhaled sedation. It is the mildest form of dental sedation and is completely safe to use. Here’s how the sedation process works:
- We’ll put a comfortable mask over your mouth and nose.
- You’ll breathe in sweet-smelling laughing gas.
- In a matter of minutes, you’ll begin to feel tingly all over and have a sense of euphoria.
- You’ll relax and your dental fear will melt away.
- We’ll tend to your smile while you lie comfortably in the dental chair.
- Afterward, we’ll give you fresh oxygen, and you’ll feel completely normal again in no time.
- You’ll be safe to drive yourself home.
It’s that simple. Laughing gas has helped a huge number of patients get the dental care that would otherwise be neglected.
For an extra special touch of comfort, you can also take advantage of a soft pillow or cozy blanket and watch a favorite program on TV while we take care of your smile.
Dental sedation in Naperville allows you to receive comfortable, beneficial dental care. Call Naper Dental Center today to schedule an appointment: 630-528-0692. You can also request an appointment using our online form.