We believe dentistry should never be intimidating, frustrating, painful, or even uncomfortable. That’s why our team works hard to think of every detail when it comes to ensuring our patients have a great experience every time they step into our office. Some of the ways we do that include:
- Incorporating in the latest yet most effective technology into your care, such as digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, lasers, digital scanners, ICON cavity detection system, and smile stimulations
- Providing you with a comfort menu that includes amenities like blankets, pillows, TVs, and inhaled sedation
- Making sure our office is warm and inviting, with a greeting when you arrive and a reception area with complimentary beverages, a children’s play area, and iPads
- Listening to your concerns and questions and explaining things to you in as much detail as you feel comfortable with
- Offering multiple payment options to take the burden off of caring for your family’s smiles
- Providing quick, same-day care during dental emergencies
- Handling virtually every aspect of your family’s care under one roof to eliminate the hassles of dealing with multiple offices
We don’t underestimate the importance of offering comprehensive family dental care in one place. We understand families are busier than ever. Here is a sampling of the smile services you can find at Naper Dental Center:
- General Dental Care – Maintain healthy teeth and gums with regular cleanings and exams, preventive care like fluoride and sealants, custom mouthguards, and treatment for gum disease, dry mouth, and bad breath.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Dr. Planer and Dr. Pagel offer anything you need for smile enhancement: bonding, teeth whitening, laser gum treatments, teeth contouring, crown lengthening, veneers, FDA-approved cosmetic injectables, Invisalign, and even smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dental Care – Repair your smile with metal-free fillings, porcelain crowns, bridges, root canals, dentures, and implant restorations.
- Tooth Extractions – In many cases, you won’t need a referral for a tooth extraction.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the healthy sleep you need at Naper Dental Sleep Center, here in our office. We offer sleep appliances as a CPAP alternative.
- TMJ Treatment – Relieve jaw pain and minimize tooth grinding with a nightguard.